We’re Here to Help
Whether you are thinking about creating your own business, buying or expanding an existing one, your Small Business Enterprise Centre team is here to help you explore ideas, connect to resources and succeed in business. We offer free guidance and support through:
- One-to-one coaching sessions
- Step-by-step start-up process navigation
- Business guides and resources
- Business plan and cash flow reviews
- Marketing strategy sessions
- Government regulation support
- Municipal License direction
- Business Name registration
- CRA account registration
- Training workshops and seminars
- Business Spotlight program
- Mentor-matching connections
- Referrals to professional service providers
- Monthly B2B Networking Events
- Monthly Nuts & Bolts of Business Workshop Series
- Annual Bridges to Better Business 1/2 day Conference
We proudly deliver the provincial Summer Company and Starter Company+ programs which provide clients with training, coaching, mentoring, and between $3000 – $5000 seed grant money.
We’re located across from Museum Square at 453 Dundas Street, Woodstock, ON, N4S 1C2
Start working with our friendly Business Advisors today! email email@example.com
or call Christine at 519-539.2382 ext. 2601
The Woodstock & Area Small Business Enterprise Centre was established in 2002 as an ongoing economic development partnership, between the province of Ontario and the City of Woodstock.
For 2018, Oxford County generously approved a funding grant to assist our mandate and ability to reach more clients in Oxford County. As such, we are bringing our programs to Tillsonburg, Tavistock, Norwich, and Ingersoll.